Saturday 19 May 2012

Vanilla Pigment


I was looking through my pigment collection and I decided that this one needed a post dedicated to it and all its greatness.
I'm talking about vanilla pigment.


This pigment is just so versatile, it can be used in so many different ways.
I use mine as an eyeshadow, as my highlight or with other eyeshadows to create a look. I also like to use this on the inner corner to highlight that area and make me look more awake.
I like to use this pigment mixed with my moisturizer or foundation to create a subtle healthy glow.
I also like to use this as a highlight dusted over my cheeks, down the bridge of my nose, on my brow bone and on my cupids bow

Here's a swatch


This absolutely beautiful pigment looks white in the pot but when it is swatched, it turns into a really nice, wearable gold colour.

This is a must for your collection. 
I highly recommend x



No comments:

Post a Comment