Saturday 19 May 2012

Sigma F82 Round Kabuki Brush


Well what can I say about this brush?
Pure perfection.....


I was a bit hesitant purchasing this brush because I am so used to M.A.C brushes which cost a lot more.
This brush cost me £13.99 and I am absolutely amazed with the results. After I used this brush for the first time I couldn't stop looking at myself in the mirror. My skin looked airbrushed and seamless with no streaks.


The bristles are full and tightly packed


The actual brush is quite small and can blend into hard to reach areas such as around the nose.


I usually use my hands to apply foundation as I like a natural finish but since buying this brush I have been using it every day as I love the results. I can apply a full face of foundation with this brush in very little time.
I am in love with this brush and I think its an essential tool for your kit while being affordable x







No comments:

Post a Comment