Saturday 19 May 2012

M.A.C Whisper of Gilt Skinfinish


I had my eyes on the new skinfinishes that M.A.C were bringing out with their new Extra Dimension collection. I was very upset to find that they had sold out by the time I got to purchase one.
I have since had the chance to get my hands on my favourite one, Whisper of Gilt.
And I must say it is absolutely beautiful.


These are unlike the mineralize skinfinishes and the texture is more creamy and smooth.
Even though this is a powder, it goes on like a cream and adds a beautiful sheen to the skin.


I like to use this with a brush or my finger to highlight my cheekbones, middle of my nose and cupids bow.


You could also try using this as an eyeshadow or on the collarbone for a radiant look.
The possibilities are endless x



No comments:

Post a Comment