Saturday 19 May 2012

Soap and Glory Kick Ass Concealer


Soap and Glory have recently launched their new make up line and I decided to check it out since I love their line of toiletries.
I had my eye on the concealer after I checked it out in Boots and seen good reviews online and I decided to purchase.


It comes with two shades of concealer, a powder to set it and a handy mirror in the lid



The left side is a peachy toned corrector and the right side is a skin tone concealer. 

The concealer itself is very creamy and is just the right consistency. Not too thick and not too light either.


The only downfall to this product is the colour range. It only comes in light and medium so there's not a shade for darker skin tones. I have light-medium skin tone (MAC NC35) so the light shade is slightly too light for me and the medium shade is way too dark. The powder that comes with the concealer is very good and applies well. since it is a translucent powder it will suit and skin tone.




No comments:

Post a Comment