Saturday 19 May 2012

M.AC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural


This is one of my favourite powders which I use for setting my foundation and sometimes I use it alone when I want some coverage but I dont want to wear liquid foundation.
Since the powder is so sheer I dont feel like I'm caking my face with make up when I set my liquid foundation with it



I usually use a Kabuki brush to buff the powder into my skin for a flawless natural finish. 
I use the medium shade. 


The only downfall to this product is that it doesnt have a mirror so I have to take a separate one in my make up bag but other than that, in my opinion it is perfect


I cant live without this product x

M.A.C says:  A luxurious domed face powder with minerals, slowly baked to provide a dimensional yet natural-matte finish. Provides perfect low coverage. Use to set and fix foundation or as a touch-up throughout the day





No comments:

Post a Comment