Saturday 19 May 2012

Sleek Ultra Mattes Palette


New Sleek Palettes!!

I went into my local Superdrug this morning and to my surprise I found the new Sleek palettes out.
After swatching the dark palette I knew I had to get it.


There was one other palette called brights but I decided to pass on that one since I like my bright eyeshadows to be a little more shimmery and with a bit more dimension.
I've been waiting for Sleek to come out with some more matte shades since they are known for their extra shimmery shadows in previous palettes. So when I saw this one I could not resist.


Here they are swatched on my hand.
I will be using these in the crease of my eye and on the outer corner when I am using a more shimmery eyeshadow on the middle of the lid.

Overall, I think this is a beautiful palette and I think anyone would get a lot of use out of it.
Go get it! x


No comments:

Post a Comment