Saturday 19 May 2012

Maybelline 24hour Color Tattoo


They're finally here!!

So, you may already know about the new Maybelline 24 hour Color Tattoos.
These launched first in the U.S and have now landed in the U.K
I went to my local Superdrug today to have a play with these. Unfortunately most of the colours were sold out but I did manage to get my hands on this beautiful colour called Permanent Taupe





As the name suggests it is a taupe colour. It is very creamy in texture and dries down to a completely matte finish. These retail at £4.99
Here it is swatched on my hand




Some say that these are comparable to the M.A.C Paint Pots. I personally feel that the consistency is similar to the Paint Pots but they dry down a lot more, whereas the paint pots dry to as a more cream to powder finish


I think this colour will go great with Satin Taupe eyeshadow by M.A.C and other grey and plum toned eyeshadows or even by itself. I have not tested if they last 24 hours like it claim but I will keep you posted!

Overall I think that these cream eyeshadows are great bases and I cant wait to try new colours when they are back in stock

x

No comments:

Post a Comment