Saturday 19 May 2012

M.A.C Fleur Power Blush


So I decide to write a post about one of my favourite blushes EVER!
Fleur Power......


I picked this up on a whim at my local M.A.C store.
I was looking for a pinky blush to it to lift my complexion during the winter months when I felt that my skin was looking a bit dull. Then I found Fleur Power.


This is a beautiful satin finish blush with some coral tones to it which will see me through spring too. Its quite a sheer blush but can come come across as quite heavy if you're too heavy handed, especially if you have a fair to medium complexion like me.
Here it is swatched on my hand


My camera isn't giving this blush the justice that it deserves. In real life it is a beautiful coral pink colour with no shimmer to it.

In my opinion this is a must have x






No comments:

Post a Comment