Sunday 19 August 2012

Rimmel London 60 Seconds Nail Polish

I had to write a quick post on one of my favourite nail polishes EVER!


Rimmel London 60 seconds nail polish in 825 Sky High


I first got this nail colour when I was craving a creamy teal to put on my nails for a beautiful pop of colour.


So I popped into my local Superdrug store and immediately saw this.
It is a beautiful teal colour, not so much a sky blue but still beautiful nonetheless.
The drying time of this product is quite quick but I wouldn't say 60 seconds as it claims.
I always feel like my hands look nice and clean when I have this colour on my nails, which is a bonus :)
This product does last for me and I could go a couple of days of wearing without a chip but I would still recommend applying a top coat.

I picked this up for £2.99 at Superdrug and you get 8ml of product.

I would definitely recommend 
x






No comments:

Post a Comment