Tuesday 7 August 2012

M.A.C Studio Fix Fluid

Probably my favourite foundation after NARS Sheer Glow...


I have used this foundation for years and I find that I always come back to this one because it works beautifully on my oily skin due to the product being oil-free.


M.A.C says: A modern foundation that combines a natural matte finish and medium-buildable coverage with broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 15. Comfortable and long-wearing: lasts for up to eight hours. Applies smoothly, builds coverage quickly and easily. Contains specially treated micronized pigments and soft-focus powders for a super-smooth look that helps minimize the appearance of imperfections. Absorbs and disperses oil. Contains special skin-conditioning ingredients. Oil free


This is a medium to full coverage foundation and can be built up for the desired effect.
This foundation also has SPF 15 which is great if you sometimes forget to put on your SPF separately like me!

I got mine in the colour nc35 and I do find that as the day goes on, this product tends to oxidise slightly, leaving me looking just a little darker than when I first apply this.


This foundation blends like a dream and leaves me looking flawless for hours.
You can use different brush to apply this to manipulate the finish that you want.
I use this with a stippling brush or a flat top kabuki brush to get a nice finish.
I also use my hands if I'm in a rush and I find that this leaves me with a much more natural finish.

The packaging of this foundation is good and small enough for travel.
I also purchased a pump for more ease of use and to stop me wasting too much of the product.

The smell of the foundation is quite strong but nothing that particularly bothers me...infact, the smell is quite comforting to me because I am so familiar with this foundation :)
Steer clear if you prefer unfragranced cosmetics!

This product costs £20.50 for your standard 30ml.
Because the product itself is quite thick, you don't find yourself using way too much so you do get value for your money.

Overall I love this foundation and would recommend this product to anybody that has normal to oily skin

x




No comments:

Post a Comment