Wednesday 29 August 2012

August Favourites

This is my first monthly favourites post, and I'm hopefully planning to do more in the future.

I haven't been using much this month since I'm working on building my professional kit, so I've just included the things that I have been using daily.


Firstly, is my lovely Bioderma.
I have just done a review on this product and I have been loving this to remove my makeup.

2. Cuticura anti-bacterial hand gel.
I have been doing a lot of travelling lately, and I have been using this sanitizer frequently when I can't wash my hands with water.
I love this for when I'm out and about and when I'm painting someone's face.
This also leaves a lovely freah scent on my hands.

3. Almond oil
This for me is one of the more versatile oils that I use.
I love putting this in my hair for a few hours before I shampoo, to remove heavy makeup and to use as a body moisturiser

4. Models own nail polish in Beth's Blue
I have used this nail polish frequently since I first purchased it.
It is a beautiful light blue colour and makes my hands look really clean.
Perfect for this time of year.

5. MAC Studio Fix Fluid Liquid Foundation
This is my everyday foundation and I would like to include it in my monthly favourites every month.
You can layer this foundation or sheer it out, depending on the coverage you wish to achieve.
I have also written a review about this foundation.

6. Embryolisse Lait Creme Concentre
I have been loving French skincare recently and this is my all time favourite moisturiser.
I was originally looking for a moisturiser that I could use for all skin types for my kit.
I discovered this and it is a really lovely moisturiser.
It is moisturising enough for even dry skin and has a really nice delicate smell to it.
I plan to to a review on this product shortly.


7. MAC Whisper of Gilt skinfinish
Last but not least, this is my all time favourite highlight, but it is limited edition so I don't know what I will do when I finish this product.
This leaves a beautiful sheen to the skin and gives a beautiful glow.
I have been using this everyday as a finishing touch to my makeup.
I have also written a review on this product.


x

No comments:

Post a Comment