Wednesday 29 August 2012

Bioderma Crealine H20

So everyone's been talking about Bioderma...so I had to get my hands on it

As a Make-up artist, I am constantly checking out the latest products do that I can keep up to date and have something in my kit for all skin types.

My friend went to France recently, so I asked her to bring me back a bottle since it is so hard to get hold of here in the UK.

I have to say, I am pleasantly surprised. At first glance, this stuff looks like water and has no scent to it. So it left me wondering how it was going to remove all my make up.
I had a full face of makeup on and started with my eyes. It immediately started to dissolve my makeup, and within one swipe, half of my eye makeup was removed.
I was amazed at how easily this removed my makeup, and left no traces of makeup on my face when I had finished.

I have been using this morning and evening and it is so pleasant to use, I actually look forward to cleansing my face.

I can see why this is used so much by Make-up artists because it is gentle yet effective, making it ideal to use at shows and photoshoots when the models makeup needs to be changed so frequently and can get irritated using normal cleansers.

I'm going to put this bottle in my kit but I am currently looking at how to get some more so that I can have my own bottle for personal use.
I think the best place to get hold of this would probably be Ebay.

Although this stuff is not cheap, you do get 500ml so it will last you.

Overall I highly recommend this cleanser, and it is fast becoming my favourite x



No comments:

Post a Comment