Saturday 4 August 2012

MAC Face and Body Foundation

I was on the search for a perfect light foundation for summer and I decided on the MAC Face and Body Foundation.


I love this foundation for when its hot outside and I need a sheer coverage foundation. You can also build this foundation up to a medium coverage foundation by applying one layer, allowing it to dry then adding another layer on top.
This foundation leaves a very soft and dewy finish.
Like your skin, but better.


This foundation is water-based and water-resistant so its perfect for those hot summer days and perfect for brides!
You do have to be very careful when pouring this out because the product is so thin.


I got mine in the colour c4 and its a little too dark for me but gives me a healthy glow.
I use my hands to apply this foundation if I'm in a rush but I prefer to apply this with a flat synthetic brush. Using natural hair brushes will soak up a lot of product since it is very watery.

While this not my favourite NARS Sheer Glow, I do love this foundation and you get 120ml for £26.50 so it will last you ages 

Overall I think that this is a lovely foundation and perfect if you have only minor skin issues.
if you need a foundation with more coverage this may not be the one for you.
This foundation is for all skin types, but if you have oily skin like me you will find that you really need to set this foundation properly to avoid looking like an oil slick.
I use mineralize skinfinish natural to set mine and keep it with me for touch ups during the day

x


No comments:

Post a Comment