Friday 29 June 2012

Sleek Contour Kit

I was lucky enough to pick up the Sleek Contour Kit from my local Superdrug.
Every time I go there to find this kit it is always sold out, so I was a very happy bunny when I found it.



I picked this up the medium shade.

This sleek compact features 2 shades and a handy mirror.
One shade for contouring and another shade for highlighting.
I used this on a client who had very fair skin and this looked fantastic although it did require a bit of blending because it is a strong brown colour and can look quite muddy.


I picked this up for £7.99 at Superdrug and I cant wait to buy the light and dark shades when they are in stock.
I love the packaging of this product and the fact that the contour shade is completely matte. 
The highlight shade is a beautiful champagne colour and is very flattering when applied to the skin.

If you guys have this too, let me know what you think
x



No comments:

Post a Comment