Thursday 21 June 2012

Bobbi Brown BBU Palette

So it finally came got delivered....
My long awaited BBU Palette


I've been wanting this palette for such a long time now because I have been looking to save some space in my kit.
I cant stand the thought of carrying round bottles of foundations around everywhere with me.

The palette itself is compact and I was expecting it to be a lot bigger from looking at pictures on the internet.
The Palette is also beautiful, being sleek and black, it matches the rest of my MAC palettes that I have in my kit.



This palette includes 11 shades of corrector, 14 shades of creamy concealer and 20 shades of foundation stick.
I have used this on photoshoots and for a bride and i love the creaminess of the foundations and concealors and they blend like a dream.
These shades range from the lightest to the darkest shades so no doubt there will be a colour to suit every skintone and if you're having difficulty you can just mix the shades to find the perfect one.
I will be using this palette to contour with darker shades as well as to cover

Bobbi Brown says: "Inspired by Bobbi's can't-live-without palette-the one she uses at photo shoots and fashion shows-the BBU Palette is the ultimate face palette for pros and aspiring artists alike. It features her skin flattering Corrector, Creamy Concealer, and Foundation Stick plus an empty well to mix and make custom shades."

x


No comments:

Post a Comment