Saturday 23 June 2012

MAC Golden Bronze Iridescent Powder

Here is my review on the MAC Golden Bronze Iridescent Powder which I picked up at a student event

MAC says: Iridescent Powder is a finely milled mixture of Mica and pigments which gives the skin a beautiful sheen. It can be used on its own or mixed into other products like foundations or moisturisers to enhance their iridescent qualities. Designed to apply easily and uniformly without streaking and caking, it blends beautifully and can be applied on bare skin or over foundation. Because it's so concentrated it should be used sparingly at first. Apply Iridescent Powder with #129 Powder/Blush Brush for the desired effect.




I've been wanting this powder for ages so I purchased it for my kit.
This is a loose shimmery powder, perfect for using to bronze the skin or as a highlighter on darker skintones.


I love this product because it is so versatile. 
You can try mixing it with body lotion to give your skin a beautiful sheen or mixing it in with your lip balm or lipgloss to add some dimension to your lips.



The price of this is £19.00 and you get 12g of product.
Because the powder is so concentrated, you will get a lot of use out it and it will last you for ages.

Here is a swatch on my hand...


This picture does the powder no justice, as its a lot more beautiful in real life.

I also purchased the Silver Dusk Loose powder too, which I will do a review on.

x




No comments:

Post a Comment